I forgot how amazing this woman can sing!
Backstage at Topshop Unique Spring/Summer 2012 RTW
SO inspiring to see fashion at this level from the British High Street, shows we are well rounded in our fashion talent here in the UK
Can you really blame me for not wanting to go.. I had a friend who was in the BOLSHIE show by designer Rhiannon, who a few fashion weeks back was wearing some insane yardie designs which were SICK!!!! So I wish her the best of luck because she has talent.
So I want to start by looking at my favorite continent of designers: Asia, Eun Jeong. Lots of A line cuts and long sleeves which I think are elegant and classic for a summer outfit, a long sleeve blouse with shorts and brogues, beautiful. Quite western styling but Eun’s designs have versatility in terms of their visuals which consist of; paint work, chiffon duck egg blue silk, bellowing fabric from the breast line a la Mcqueen. Take a look below for yourself, more reviews of Fashion Week to come
Please take a look Eun Jeong
Finally a Diy tutorial, I’ve been meaning to post since I did it like…2 hours ago. Anyway it consists of a plain black flat cap being sprayed, painted, washed, brushed etc. to create a galaxy/nebula inspired print.
1. Take your water/bleach mix, spray sporadically in any fashion, concentrate a closer spray of bleach for a fade effect
2. Rinse in cold water thoroughly, allow drying time.
3. Take your white acrylic, lay down ‘base stars’ which will fade but give a dimensional effect. Make a thick paste of white acrylic and water, wear gloves and flick the white all over.
4. Take paper towels, scrunch and moisten slightly, apply blue and yellow sporadically again. Tip: for dimension apply near the bleach patches, around the concentrated bleach pattern.
5. Make sure your paintbrush has a perfect point, randomly create bigger stars and starbursts by dotting and dragging upward, down, left and right from the centre out for a fade effect.
I was inspired by this tutorial: Galaxy Shirt
This restaurant inspires me. I am a foodie so here is were my heart lies. American Way; New York inspired burgers and chips (fries), including a beautiful sauce platter, OH and I simply cannot forget their heritage since they opened, their milkshakes, with tiers of ice cream and a plethora of flavours. The restaurant has always had a particular composition in mind, I would suggest looking to see if your local enough…. If not go to your nearest American style diner dressed as a dogs dinner.